The key to the success of ALTRAD Futuro in industrial applications is the tension - optimised socket plate, which contains 8 specially formed openings capable of taking up to eight ledgers / diagonals.
Because of the way the openings are formed, virtually any angle can be set between the ledgers and the diagonals, up to the mandatory 90° required for specific jobs. As a result, ALTRAD Futuro scaffolding can be erected even in areas where access is restricted.
- Up to eight connections per joint
- Option to attach horizontals at right angles with high accuracy at the required level
- Free choice of angles between horizontals by using large or small connection gaps
- Load transfer aligned to axes with positive connections
- The flat shape of the connection plate means no motar, dirt, ice, grit blasting debris etc. can accumulate
- High joint load capacity and stiffness
- Can be adapted to suit any shape and form of construction byusing the variable connection options
Putting Futuro to the test!
To demonstrate it's key strengths we have decided to put Futuro to the test in the form of a timelapse video and all for your viewing pleasure! This video gives you a glimpse at just how quick Altrad Futuro is in all aspects of scaffolding from the logic behind basing out to the speed of erection and the ease of dismantle compared to Lok type system scaffold and the traditional Tube and Fitting whilst also highlighting the benefits of Altrad Futuro compared to other ring scaffolds on the market.
The use of the small connection gaps for connecting horizontals allows a 90° angle to be created between them – essential for certain users. The larger gaps allow angles between 30° and 60°. These options allow practically any angle to be set and shape form of construction to be scaffolded.
To deal with diverse scaffolding projects economically, you will need a wide range of decking. ALTRAD Futuro scaffolding has the right type of decking available for every job. Tough hot-dip galvanised steel decking, full aluminiumand aluminium plywood decks – all can be used in construction and in industry.
Increase in bending moment and shear length
Using Finite Element Methods (FEM) analysis, the height of connection heads as well as the shape and thicknesses were optimised to produce higher reserves of safety. The resultant higher load capacity pays off particularly for scaffolds used under demanding conditions.